Email marketing today is not about sending out random email blasts. It requires finding the right prospects and getting them to willingly sign up for your email list. From there on you need to send them regular emails to build trust and nurture them until they make a purchase. It doesn’t stop there as you want to retain them and get them to make further purchases. This can all take plenty of time and effort but it is worth doing because email marketing still has the highest ROI of all the different types of marketing.
Sending generic messages to long subscriber lists isn’t effective anymore. Marketing automation allows you to shift away from this and get more personal in your approach. When looking for the right tool you need to keep in mind what you want to accomplish and the type of emails you want to send. It should be easy to use and make designing, distributing and tracking email performance simple. Email tools that integrate with CRMs and other business software help to enhance efficiency.
If consumers choose to sign up to your email list it means they are open to receiving information from you. Using email marketing automation tools for Mac can streamline your email marketing and help boost your ROI with more conversions and sales.
Zoho Campaigns is a cloud-based email marketing automation tool with a user-friendly CRM that makes it a good choice for beginners.
- Access to numerous templates you can use for everything from user onboarding to seasonal campaigns.
- A drag-and-drop editor allows you to easily change content, images, or a call-to-action.
- Automate your workflows to save you time and effort. Autoresponders send emails based on actions subscribers take. Drip series will deliver consistent and targeted messages to them. All you have to do is pick a strategy, set up a workflow, and activate it.
- Manage your subscribers in one comprehensive list. It is simple to import subscriber details you may have in other locations into your list.
- Enhance email interactivity with the use of elements such as images, videos, GIFs, polls, and surveys.
- Use A/B testing to see which versions of email subject lines and other elements work best.
- Get access to in-depth analytics to check how subscribers respond to your campaigns. Find out how contacts are progressing so you can optimize engagement.
When using email marketing automation tools for Mac you don’t want a slow Mac to hinder performance. One of the ways to improve the performance of your device and speed it up is to remove login items and launch agents. They open when you turn on your Mac and can hinder performance. You can choose to change startup systems manually or use third-party tools to do so.
Get Response is a comprehensive platform that covers every aspect of email marketing. You can grow your list, automate engagement with subscribers, and promote and sell to contacts to build revenue.
Sign-up forms, landing pages, and other tools allow you to add contacts to your email list. Once they sign up, you can segment using demographics like age and location or looking at their interests and buying history. This enables you to send each segment customized emails. Many different templates and images give you choices on how to customize your emails.
- You can nurture your subscribers with automated emails at every stage of the buyer’s journey. The actions of your subscribers will trigger these emails.
- With access to AI-powered insights into customer behavior, you can offer personalized product recommendations and promo codes.
- In-depth analytics offer insights into how subscribers react to campaigns so you can make adjustments to improve conversions and sales.
Exponea was taken over by Bloomreach in 2021. It is one of the best platforms for promoting cross-channel engagement. Using Exponea gives you the opportunity to communicate with prospects and current customers using different devices and across all contact points.
You can combine customer data from many different sources and manage it all from one central platform. You can segment your audience and send different segments of personalized messages.
AI capabilities allow for more understanding of the behavior of customers. When you understand why they do what they do and their needs and preferences, it will help you to target them more personally. Doing this helps to build more trust with them and they will become more loyal to your brand.
Analytics offers you data insights to improve the customer experience, increase retention, and boost your sales outreach strategy.
Aweber is an email marketing automation platform that has been around for many years and still offers great value. It has email editors and autoresponders. You can segment subscribers and get insights from analytics. It integrates with other applications you may use such as WordPress or Zendesk.
- You have access to many professional-looking templates based on different themes. They are easy to customize to suit different segments of subscribers.
- Email automation in Aweber is called ‘Campaigns’. You can automatically trigger follow-up emails, SMS messages, and other actions. For instance, you can set up a welcome campaign and follow this up with an educational campaign based on the response of subscribers. You can simply drag and drop actions and order them.
- Aweber has a mobile app that gives you the convenience of being able to control your campaigns even when you’re on the go.
- Intelligence email tracking allows for the collection of data and measuring of metrics such as open rate and CTR (Click Through Rate).
Marketo is a leading email marketing automation platform that will help you build relationships with your customers over the long term. It has tools that will help you with:
- Engaging with consumers
- Automating marketing
- Personalizing emails
- Managing B2B leads
- Scheduling and budgeting
Through the smart database, you can view customer interactions across all channels, including email. This is a key to engaging with them, getting more conversions, and helping to retain them. Less cold outreach is necessary if you can keep your current customers happy and keep them buying from you.
Take control of conversations with consumers by triggering email marketing messages. You can also make use of reporting tools to get in-depth insights into the impact of your campaigns and work on improving their ROI.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing automation tool that takes over much of the hard work for you. It is fairly straightforward to use but there may be a bit of a learning curve at first.
- The email editor allows you to drag and drop text and images. You can customize fonts, titles, colors, etc.
- The themed templates speed up email creation and are all optimized for mobile devices.
There’s an integrated CRM so you can manage workflows from one place. It also offers integration with various other software solutions you may use. Personalized emails are triggered by subscriber actions. They are very well-targeted and effective.
If you’re looking for an email marketing automation tool to use for your e-commerce business, Omnisend is a good option.
- You can segment your email list and send MMS or SMS messages to contacts.
- Pre-built automation allows you to send welcome emails, and other emails according to the stage subscribers are in the buyer’s journey.
- Target your customers based on their shopping behavior and send them personalized emails and texts to improve conversions.
- A stand-out benefit is the option of having a Customer Success Manager to help you set up and manage your campaigns. The manager will also help you migrate to Omnisend if you’re using another platform and want to make a move.
Omnisend also offers easy ecommerce integrations. It has a Product Picker tool that integrates with all the top e-commerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive marketing system and is available in five different product bundles. Acquiring subscribers and managing leads is easy with CRM integration.
- The email builder has some solid tools that allow you to customize templates. You can create responsive designs and customize your emails with the drag-and-drop function.
- Whether you want to build one-to-one relationships with customers or send bulk messages to a large number of subscribers, there are options for you.
- Create interactive messages by embedding elements such as purchase buttons, carousels, and more.
- Reliable reporting features allow you to discover which leads to target so you can increase your conversions.
Email marketing gives you the opportunity to control when, why, and how to connect with subscribers. By using one of the above email marketing automation tools you can save time and take your email marketing to the next level. The tool you choose will depend on the size of your business and how much you are able to invest. Many of the above tools have free versions or free trials that allow you to experiment with them before opting to spend money on them.